Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

memories

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by o2bjimmy, Feb 10, 2004.

1. o2bjimmy

o2bjimmy 1/2 ton status

Today my steering pump blew up, literally. Not sure how but a huge hole was in the back. I was on my way to the parts store when I remembered I still got my beat 80 shortbed. I havnt seen the truck in a long time. Almost a shame to see it in its present form.
    [image]http://coloradok5.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=10243&password=&sort=7&thecat=500[/image]

2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]
    oh the parts truck /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

3. o2bjimmy

o2bjimmy 1/2 ton status

TY /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif A countless number of people have tried to explain to me how to post a pic. I owe people like you that do it for me

4. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

on the pg you put the link to, right click on the pic, clock properties and copy the address, and paste that inside the [image] tags.

5. o2bjimmy

o2bjimmy 1/2 ton status

This morning I found out how I busted the hole in the back of my steering pump. The same reason I busted out a hole on the new one. The bottom pully somehow is backing off the shaft and thats causing the steering pump to wobble incredibly fast. So for the second day in a row get to change it again. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif