Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mental Swaps

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mountainexplorer, Feb 4, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

We all come up with big plans, crazy ideas or just change our mind a whole lot on what we want to do with our projects.

So... I think I'm finally going to put a 454 in my Orange Blazer. This is after I have physically put 4 motors in it. Mentally, I have put another 4 or 5 motors in it while its been sitting. A 327, a 383 stroker, a SB400 and the 454. I've changed my mind about a dozen times while the thing's been sitting there.

My camo Blazer has been motorless for 3 years... I have mentally swapped in a 327, 350, 383, SB400, 402BB, and two 454's. I still havent decided yet on what will actually end up in it.

Im sure all you have changed your minds hundreds of times on things before actually doing it.

2. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yah i keep going back and forth between an injected 572 or a blown, injected, & nitrous'd 383.

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Go with a blown 572" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif