Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all MWK5T folks!

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by KRAZIE87K5, Dec 24, 2002.

1. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

From my family to all of you guys and gals... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! Hope
    everyone gets all the cool parts they wanted for their rigs AND can have them installed for the
    spring run in April! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seriously - safe travels and remember to slow down a little and have fun with the holidays!

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Dan

2. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year back at ya Krazie, and to the rest of the midwest clan /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

<font color="red">H</font color> <font color="green">A</font color> <font color="red">P </font color> <font color="green">P</font color> <font color="red">Y</font color> <font color="green">H</font color> <font color="red">O</font color> <font color="green">L</font color> <font color="red">I</font color> <font color="green">D</font color> <font color="red">A</font color> <font color="green">Y</font color> <font color="red">S</font color> <font color="green">!</font color>

<font color="red">to all my MIDWEST peoples, be safe and see ya in the spring!</font color>

4. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

<font color="green">Happy</font color> <font color="red">Holidays</font color> to all.