Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THANKS CK5 MEMBERS

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 45acp, Dec 25, 2003.

1. 45acp

45acp 1/2 ton status

Thanks for letting people from outside CK5 know about AZ-Kickin. We have had a great season due to the help you guys have given in spreading the word. Referals are the very best advertising possible. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

You're welcome /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Thanks again for supporting CK5. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Good to hear you guy's are doing well. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif What does the future hold for Az-Kickin Bill?

5. 45acp

45acp 1/2 ton status

Peter, After renting the building we are in and running A-Tron for 18 years as a precision machine shop we closed the business. We then started AZ-Kickin about six months ago in the same building however we are buying the building so we are here to stay but it is a very small operation. The goal is to offer well designed products that are made with pride and quality at a resonable price. The AK-57 suspension has done so well that I am a little behind in my orders. This has also slowed the progress on the "Caddy E-Brake" but I did work on a new fixture for the E-Brake bracket during the holidays and hope to get back to finish the product soon. Sean is working on a new web site that he promises to be complete each week. The new site will improve on-line ordering and offer additional product lines. It looks like 2004 will be a growth year for AZ-Kickin and there will no dought be a few hick-ups along the way but we will work it all out. Thanks for the support. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. 45acpJr

45acpJr 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Sean is working on a new web site that he promises to be complete each week

[/ QUOTE ]

Working on it right now.........it will be done.......eventually. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif