Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mesa AZ peeps,,, Question for ya, found a truck today

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by 4xcrazy, May 8, 2004.

1. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

I was out roaming around today at the junk yard with Bob (fatbob) and we started removing some Rancho 5000 shocks with red boots on this grey Blazer and i happened to notice it had a ColoradoK5 sticker on each of the side windows. It also had a big red indian on the drivers side and there used to be one on the passenger side. It was about a mid to late 70's Blazer, lifted, don't know how much as the springs were gone, it had a 12 bolt rear and a 10 bolt front. Tan interior, not in the best of shape, also had a City of Mesa sticker on the drivers side rear window from most likely being parked and or abandoned. Any ideas as to whos this was?

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

10b and 12b, think 78 or 79, or 80 non-silverado . Very interesting though. Sad to see a CK5 members truck go to waste like that /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

possably potato's old blazer?

Hossbaby friend? I thought that it was grey /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Nope, his was white. It is now dark blue. He just got it painted and drives it every day.

Harley

5. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Remember the detail i mentioned though, the person or a friend should know about it, it had a big reddish colored Indian on the back part or the side window, about 12" tall. Along with a few other decals and an oval bumpersticker that said something, but don't remember right off.

6. fatbob

fatbob 1/2 ton status

I think I'm drivin potatoes old grey blazer.