Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Message to a few members dealing with me:

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thatK30guy, Sep 2, 2006.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I'm having trouble at home on my PC as I can't get into any of my e-mail accounts and cannot send any PM's from this site. I can't even get into eBay at all.

I'm just letting everyone know so there is no misunderstandings and no jumping to conclusions that I'm "ignoring" you or trying to rob you blind.

I'm just about fed up with this POS computer right now. I can view the Yahoo homepage but just cant get into logging in at all. MSN and eBay won't even show up at all either. Here at CK5, I can't even send a PM.

So, give me some time guys. I'm going to a friends house or to the public library to get online and back to you guys with the necessary info such as tracking numbers, etc. etc.

2. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

yeah, yeah, yeah.... Your actually running off to Brazil with the cash and invaluable e-mails.... :wink1:

Seriously, nuke that sucker and start over... Amazing what a reformat can do...

3. thatK30guy

I'm thinking about that. First need to save the pictures and PDF format programs I have on here. Doing all this would take me the better part of the day.

BTW, whats the key to hit when I'm ready to start the whole thing over again? F6?

4. thatK30guy

I forgot to mention that I can't even get Yahoo IM to open up either. I've tried uninstalling it and then reinstalling the program numerous times. Nothing happens.

5. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

yeah, I just burn that stuff to a CD..

as far reformatting goes, I don't remember the particulars... a quick google search will bring up tons on it... i seem to remember hitting f5 at the boot up, go in registry and go from there... makes the system sooooo much faster....

6. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

I know where you live ;)