Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

message to all bluebies ***FREE MEMBERSHIP TO BE GIVEN AWAY ON FEB 23RD***

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by milspecjimmy, Jan 28, 2003.

1. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

Any one who is blue, pop your name IN THE POST IN THE GARAGE, and tell me why you havent gone blue yet, i am going to put all the names in a hat and pick one on the 23rd of feb. and use my dollar a day savings to sponsor a member. I will go ahead and do the same thing that NOR-CAL BIG DAWGS did and put whoever has the best story's name in twice. right now i dont have any other things to toss in, but if some one wants to donate that would be awesome. I am doing this because of the great people on here and this great site, it would be really awesome if the person i sponsor would do the same for some one else (though not required).

starting tomorrow, i am doing what all bluebies should do!! i am putting $1.oo per day away, and in 25 days ill have enough to join the CK5 board. so whos with me? 1 buck per day. common people, im unemployed and flat broke, but i am going to do it.

2. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

Re: message to all bluebies

Great idea! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

thats the spirit! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

That's a great plan, let's call it the "CK5 25 day plan" or does that sound to much like the title of a diet book? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Actually that title works.....you'll be losing weight especially in the high target area of your BUTT (due to the decreased weight in your wallet) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Saving money is not easy (trust me I know), but I think it's easier to save a buck or two a day than to try and save $25 at any given moment......good idea Milspec.

6. milspecjimmy

the count down begins on the 25 day plan, ill start things off, Hi MY name is JEFF FURLONG and i am a flat broke K-5er, heres COLD HARD DOLLAR #1 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifHow come I don't see anyone else BUCKing up.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

8. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Mines already in the mail,won't be blue much longer. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

Here's another way for blubies.

Everytime you read something new or someone helps you solve a problem, put a dollar in the piggy bank, before you know it you will have the 25bucks.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I'd have $THOUSANDS stashed away /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif too cool man. thats basically what i did cept i just didn't buy things. plus i raided the change jar. lol.

jacob

12. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Great idea! Now if only I had $1 left every day after the other 100 or so that I need for the stuff that goes along with owning a house and having 2 kids... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

13. K5Dan

K5Dan 1/2 ton status

they except credit cards /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Stroked72Blazer

Stroked72Blazer 1/2 ton status

I have thought about joining but think its a waste of money if there are no members in Arkansas to go wheelin with. Maybe I need to start a thread.

15. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

i was orange.......then i became broke.....but count me in on the plan.......... /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

16. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

I finally decided to become a member, and turned orange some 10 minutes later. Proper job, Mr. Steve Fox /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. milspecjimmy

uhh,Stroked72Blazer this site is totaly worth every penny. just because you havent gotten off your arse to find a wheeling group, i know you have gotten a little help off of this site. example posts: light bar, 7 replies; tailgate glass, 4 replies. need i go on? dont mean to rant, but you seem to visit a lot for it not being worth it.

18. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Uh, last time I checked, the credit card people expected to get paid for anything I add to the balance with them. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

19. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Shee-it, brother!!! That's about the crappiest excuse I've heard yet!!! I live in Alberta and as far as I know there's only 2 of us in the whole province that regularly visit CK5(Hi Mikey!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif).....

The reason a lot of us suck it up and buck up is because it would be a shame if the ultimate source of K5 info had to close down because Steve couldn't afford to keep it running. It almost happened once already- damned if I'll let it happen again.

20. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

Hey Stroked72blazer, the midwest members forum is having a trail run in Hot Springs AR on April 12,13 at the Superlift park. Just thought you you would like to know. If you want more info PM "Mudzer" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif