Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Messin around with paint & wire wheel

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Burt4x4, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]
    I ended up getting sick so didn't get much done but the clean up has begun /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    This weekend I will pull the mouse out of the way and continue removing all the crud/rust/oldpaint etc...
    I love spray paint /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

YA BABY YA!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. Yukon Jack

Yukon Jack 1/2 ton status

Spray paint definitely can come in handy. Get wells so you can get back on the project. Enjoy seeing how it's coming along.

4. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

i have my front clip off and was gonna primer it but that black looks good. i just wanted to fill in so theyre wouldnt be any gaps when i primer the whole outside. what color is it gonne be in the end? mines going back hugger orange.

69k5

5. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

The color at the end greatly depends on how much beer I drink /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifhehehehe
    Na I probly will stick with the black, right now I'm messing with black with drk green overspray.Looks black but in direct light has a green tone to it. The long block will be chevy orange. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif