Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Met another blazeroid

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by arq, Mar 26, 2001.

1. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

it was MikeK(not MikeT) from the former blazer-net. I sold him a top and helped him how to install it. it was a little of top installation 101, too. It took longer than we expected to put on and bolt it up. He's a cool blazer dude. i think i will hit him up for lunch next time i am in his area for helping him put the top on his baby blue blazer :-)

ARQ.

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Cool man , the more buddies the better! Especially when you hit the trail or road trip!!
    late

72K5[​IMG]Led Zeppelin[​IMG]Rock ON![​IMG]
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.burt4x4.coloradok5.com>http://www.burt4x4.coloradok5.com</A>

3. Steve_Chin

Steve_Chin 1/2 ton status

Cool beans, ARQ. Will Mike be dropping by here at all? It'd be cool to have more guys here as well as on the trail. Hey, drag him along for Blazer-Fest.

4. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

He does drop in here often. I did mention the blazer-fest to him. we still have time to convince him. man, the more i hear you guys talking about it the more i really want to go. i can just imagin all those blazers, blazer stories, carne asada, beer, campfire, some rock climbing, etc... Mike, if you read this do your best and go these are a bunch of cool people you won't regret it. I'll do my best and make it up there, it'll be a hell of a drive. but if i can get some people to caravan with that would be cool.

ARQ.

ARQ.

5. mklind

mklind Newbie

I do not know what happened to my last post, but Arq go ahead and stop by for lunch when you are in my area, As far as the Blazer Fest goes, I would like to go, but don't think I can make it on the weekend that it is planned. I would love to see all our blazers

Mike

6. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Hey ARQ. You should try and catch up to BLAZIN91. He is down in your area and wants to find more people to caravan up to the blazer-fest..

7. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

I guess i am going. that is exaclty what i was looking for. kindaofa long trip to go solo.

so where can i find blazin91

ARQ.