Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Met another CK5 member today...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Zeus33rd, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Got to meet Dale (surpip) and wrench on his truck a bit today. We replaced the pinion seal, crush sleave, and yoke on his 14b. He picked up one of my covers too. Thanks for putting up with my lack of prepareadness and seriously unorganized shop! We had planned to do the 4x4 Iron weld in slider kit, but partially due to me not having my $hit together, we didn't get to it. Next time though. :)

Anyways, this was the first time I've had a chance to see one of my covers bolted up on a truck...
    [​IMG]

And Dales truck-
    [​IMG]
    Sweet truck...All 1 ton, 5.13, ARB/Detroit x-over etc. Can't wait to go wheelin with ya dude....We'll play follow the leader. :D

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Dangit!!! I want money to have a neat lookin Blazer like that!!! Anybody wanna buy a couple of cantakerous kids? J/K!!!!!!!

3. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Hey Dale, when you see this post, PM me the street address were your truck is located. Just trust me. I'm going to come fix that seal for you. And don't tell me I don't have to, I know I don't. :p::)