Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Met ANOTHER CK5er!!!!! 2 in 2 days.......

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Can Can, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

AFter meeting Theresa and Robin(owners of White Knight) yesterday, I got home to a PM from Canadian Trailblazer(Mark)- profile telling me he was in Calgary and would be passing through Canmore today on his way to the coast. I got back to him and we agreed to meet at a local Tim's for coffee. He showed up with lovely Elana at his side in his bright green 72 Blazer. Man, Mark's put a lot of time into building his truck right.

I am very happy to say that so far, all the CK5ers I've met are good people, Mark included. We've never talked or met face to face but it seemed like we'd known eachother for years.

Anyhow, Mark and Elana are on their way to the West coast and then are heading down to L.A. on the coast highway. If you are along thier route, PM me for their cell # and hopfully you can hook up.

2. Canadian Trailblazer

Canadian Trailblazer Registered Member

Hey Paul, it was great to meet you. Too bad we couldn't stay for a while. Thanx for the kudo's. Maybe we'll meet up again.

Mark n' Elana

3. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Ok, so where are you now? If you're heading near the bay area anytime soon I would be pleased to meet up with you depending on the day and time. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I think you may already have been past the bay area though on your trip but maybe on the return trip?

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i met two at the down river truck cruise in taylor michigan july 30th. + tj (big83chevy4x4) and blue85 june 5th. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

5. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

we are not that far from each other,when you head home give me a bump. i'm twenty minutes from the bridge. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif if it's daytime during the week call me at work 1-248-353-6343 ask for daryl /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif if you want to /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I got the chance to met a Fellow CK5'er Yesterday. (Trucknutzdude)A real nice Guy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I just met 4x4 high and greg 72 today, /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif they came to get some springs. Real nice guys. Greg had a set of some of the sickest unimog axles i have ever seen in the back of the truck.Those things are an engineering masterpeice. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif