Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Met another member

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, Jun 25, 2003.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I spent the most part of today at rebelrockin's parents ranch in Madras. Very beauitful place. I just got home in fact.LOL 3 hour drive :tired as a mofo:
    We didn't find the rattle snake we were after but it was still fun.

I think Colinda might be mad...... I have her lighter,LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

mastercard version:

gas for cherokee $26
    liquer store trip $40.08
    meeting another member $$priceless

seeing her daughters new tatoo...added bonus /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I saw it first /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. rebelrockin

rebelrockin 1/2 ton status

Hey Trouble Maker
    Glad you had fun, Need tah get us a Rattel Sanke Roundup going on here at the ranch. I haven't been back out that way since you left screw that business, don't need that rock that bad.
    The horse is on the mend, we did find more Cougar tracks yesturday while out searching once again as to where she was taken down, still can't find it out there in that 80 + acres of canyon.
    DFad is on the mend also the Warden ( Mother) done draged his ass into the doctor yesterday, he did get a couple od bumps on the head from the nare knocking him into the wall, and deep brusing on the shoulder and hip. No broken bones on the the Old Goat. which was a great relief to hear. since he does turn 80 the 29th, he still has his baby's he tends to ( race horses and brood mares) at least he is down to 9 head of them and not 22 like last year.
    Well hope to be home by Tuesday of next week at the latest, can you tell chevy fumes I have been a bit tied up over here at the folks ranch tending to things while a horse and Ranch need taken care of till Dad isable to get around a bit better. I still want those jack's
    Take Care /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Thats good to hear about your Dad. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I spoke with colinda for a sec last night and ahe is going back to Madras today (probably already there,LOL)

But I work weekends so I'll see y'all on Tuesday.

-J

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

lol 55, ur all about meeting ck5ers. how many have u met now? Im still at 2.. though, as soon as 84s schedule is compatible with mine I'll prolly see 'em at TSF... and then Ill be up to 3. lol! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

6. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

J, I dont think you live that far from me (NE 74th between Ward and 162)

We outta get Fumes, you, me and whoever else is interested together for some beers... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    some beers

[/ QUOTE ]
    My favorite word /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I'v met damn near 40 members. there was a thread in the non 4x4 about this with my list,LOL.

and as I have with a few , I'm meeting this one again...and her daughter /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    and her daughter /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif And i've seen her /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

11. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Effie-

Did ya get the email I sent ya about the toyota??? If not I'll try to remeber to tell ya tuesday. Odds are I'll forget,LMAO!!!!!!

-Jeremy

12. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

well the trip came and gone. I'm back home.

Effie-
    I'v got an email for ya tomorrow /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif