Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Met my neighboor yesterday...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by arq, Jul 18, 2002.

1. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

I was driving home down this rural road and there's this big furd truck pulling a trailer behind it coming in the opposite direction. All of a sudden this 5 gal bucket jumps out the back and I slam into it then goes under and i shred it to pieces with my big K5. I thought my grill was going to be totaled /forums/images/icons/mad.gif I pull over cause part of the bucket is in the middle of the road and my parents drive down the same road, woundn't want then to hit it.
    Anyhow, i'm there inspecting the damage meanwhile the guy is pulling a uturn and pulls up behind me. Asks me if everything is ok. No damage done, so we start chatting about our big trucks, my 3/4 ton conversion, d60s, etc, etc, /forums/images/icons/cool.gif and forget about him throwing a bucket at me, accidently of course. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif turns out to me a really cool person except for the fact that he drives a ford. He did say stop by and have some beers whenever he's working on his truck.

ARQ.

2. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

Thats alright....drink his beer and watch him break on the trail...blue oval engineering at its best. Its kinda weird ya run into cool people ain't it? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. bobsurf

bobsurf 1/2 ton status

Yeah, be careful. That bucket was probably holding a wheel on.

4. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

so yer prolly gonna have alot of beers with him cuss he'll be workin on his furd all the damn time. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

LOL, it could of been one of his rims... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

a lot of beers, i hardly drink. i think hanging around with a ford guy will turn me into an alchi.... /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

ARQ.