Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Met with some CK5er's yesterday!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Pure Insanity, Sep 4, 2001.

1. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Met with some CK5er\'s yesterday!

Yesterday I was visited by Flblazer, (Keith) and Bigblueblazer, (Tim). It was pretty kool to meet some of the guys that I have been talking to for a while. Basicly we sat around at my house and shot the bull and put back a few cold ones. Keiths rig was down after trail riding the day before and Tim has a real nice rig in stock condition. (a few mods but no lift yet) that they drove over here in.

Obviously I couldnt take mine out yet, but it definately lit a fire under my butt to get it rollin, after meeting some local K5er's! (well semi local, they live about an hr away but all the good wheeling is up where I live!)

It was great to meet you guys and we gotta wheel together soon!

I get all the excercise I need pushing my luck![​IMG]

2. flblazer

flblazer 1/2 ton status

Re: Met with some CK5er\'s yesterday!

we are the nutty ones in fl steve blazer is sick lookin it is a sweet blazer all we need to do is get tims up high an we b all b doin some wheelin aka tampa

can some 1 find me a ford i need to take a pee still peein on that ford just have to keep goin dam i can not stop pissin:) k5s kings

3. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Re: Met with some CK5er\'s yesterday!

Yeah....its lookin a bit sad actually. I have been so burned out I havent even washed it, its sorta turning green! Maybe Ill go take care of that now! I wasnt able to drive it but I was able to fire it up and they heard it. [​IMG] Ive definately got a renewed intrest in getting it done tho!

I get all the excercise I need pushing my luck![​IMG]