Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

metal brake/fuel line

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by fatbob, Sep 1, 2004.

1. fatbob

fatbob 1/2 ton status

I need to run new steel fuel line from gas tank to fuel pump, but I can't find who sells it by the roll.
    I did find a 5/16x20' roll at jegs, but I have bought it locally before, and wondered if anyone knew where to get it? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif
    Thanks
    Bob

2. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Lopers? (said with a sad sigh)

3. thedrip

thedrip 1/2 ton status

I bought a roll of 3/8 from the Napa in Maricopa (the town, south of Phoenix in Pinal). They had to order the 5/16 I needed, but I would assume you can get it ordered at any Napa.

4. fatbob

fatbob 1/2 ton status

Thanks guys
    I called the main Napa on thomas and they did not know of any rolls, but if I had a part# they could look it up. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
    Lopers /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif had some nice anodized alum. red or blue for $40-50. About the same price as carquest has some plain alum.
    So I guess I'll have to get it from Jegs for about half them prices. Since this is a project vehicle and not a DD I can save a few bucks by waiting a day or two.
    Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Bob