Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Metallic Documentary - Some Kind of Monster

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigburban383, Aug 2, 2004.

1. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

If you love metallica and/or love St. Anger you gotta see the documentary. Also if your in a band its really awsome seeing them in the studio creating. Its so cool to see them making St. Anger and a look into their lives. Also I can't forget the Dave Mustaine (Megadeath) interview /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I thought it might be just a bunch fo whining, but you say it;'s pretty good eh?

3. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

I don't know if it is so much whining. There is a little bitching between the members, but its just the hardaches of music. Metallica didn't ask to have a documentary made on them. I find it quite amusing when Lars and James fight. I listened to the radio around me and the people who called in were ignorant and full of poop saying the movie really sucked. I am sure it goes both ways, a person who doesn't listen to Metallica would probably not enjoy the movie. I mean, what other band has Mandatory Metallica everyday? Well atleast in all rock stations in Michigan have it /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ...I mean, what other band has Mandatory Metallica everyday? Well atleast in all rock stations in Michigan have it /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Stations have it here too. Maybe it's because just about every station in the country is owned by the same damn company. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

As for Metallica... Well, they were great, but the Black album was the last one that I really liked very much. St. Anger sucked for the most part, IMHO.