Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Methane Gas and the Vegetarian lifestyle

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by camiswelding, Feb 21, 2006.

1. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

May 25, 2003
    So... Chevy Fumes wrote me to tell me about his exploits with the vegetarian diet... by the way,, his wife cares about his health and is feeding him veggie foods.. go wifey go
    heres a quote from him
    "I almost puked when I was taking a dump due to the smell...:haha:[/quote]"

My response......

That is that 5 day old putrified meat coming out your butt... methane has a nice sweet smell:D
    just watch the open flames...

I thought I would post some pictures of Fumes raw material,, then the factory behind his outhouse as he recaptures the "fumes" with... and finally his new home based business... enjoy

short story..which I think ck5ers might find funny

when I was in boyscout camp a zillion years ago we would do blueflamers.... one night this kid had extra gas from that chipped beef stuff they saved for fridays.. you know .. everything left over from the week put into mystery sauce and called chipped beef... anyway he let one go with the match by his ass and no lie .. the flame was a foot long and caught his underpants/pj's on fire

so picture him running out the tent towards the lake at mach 1 with us running after him with fire buckets yelling like osama getting the air bomb dropped on him... I never laughed so hard in my life.. burned all the hair off his butt and gave him a nice "assburn"

Methane... hmm... all we have to do is recapture it Flame... then we can power that rig of yours....

Alright men... post up some of your funny kid stuff

fumes raw material.jpg

fume factory.jpg

fumes new buisness.jpg
  2. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Oct 19, 2002
    Ah, "bluedarts", the stuff of campfire legends. We used to do those late at night for maximum visual effect.....right after the snipe hunt to indoctrinate the FNG's......
  3. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

Feb 18, 2005
    A few of us were camping up at lake Texoma and I lit a fart. No big deal, done it dozens of times before, just never in sweatpants. OMG. Talk about scared, most of the fire stayed inside the sweats. I lost most of the hair from my a$$, thighs and nuts....lighting farts sucks.

Oh boy, I see a sig line somewhere in that.
  4. sikZ28

sikZ28 1/2 ton status

Jan 8, 2005
    I remember the first time I seen that. It was my uncle and he was wearing cut off shorts that had fringes . When he lit his fart, it caught his fringes on fire and I will never forget the sight of him racking his self to put out the flame...:D :D :D

by the way, I know Lake Texoma... I have lived in that area most of my life.
  5. The Butcher

The Butcher 1/2 ton status Premium Member

May 17, 2005