Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

MICE in the CHURCH!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mudhog, Feb 1, 2003.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

MICE in the CHURCH!
    Three pastors met and were talking over conditions at their churches. The first pastor said, "You know, since summer started, I've been having trouble with mice in my church. I've tried everything----noise, spray, cats---nothing seems to scare them away." The second pastor said, "Yeah, my church too. There are hundreds living in the basement of the church. I've set traps and even called an expert to get rid of them but nothing has worked so far." The third pastor said, "I had the same problem, so I baptized all mine and made them members of the church... haven't seen one since.

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

jacob