Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

MICHGAN CK5ers date postings so we dont have to read the 75 reply post to..

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bigburban383, Mar 30, 2004.

1. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

figure out the dates /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

june 5th a saturday at the mounds.it's on the calender. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif PM me if you all can go. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif you don;t have to be from MICHIGAN to go . /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. boggerless

and sunday if anyone wants. remember we will be trying the pull,your burbieburb against my 350 super duty /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

i woundn't be able to make it for sunday, i have a race way up in mio /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. boggerless

cool,bro. i used to race my MRA # was331.milan drag way every friday night. and sundays were the best,i just can't remember the track names. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif name a few and i'll tell you if i've been there. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. roostr34

roostr34 Registered Member

I will try to have the motor back in by then. I might have to get directions from someone.

7. boggerless

good deal,there is directions in the originial post. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i need to look at them again myself. hey, have you ever heard of the group sadomasachism,they are my cousins from GR.??? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. roostr34

not that I know of.....

9. big83chevy4x4

what part of GR are you from, you could meet me at my house and you can follow me. i live near greenville, oooooh ooooooh, we could have a convoy /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif as 4 others are going with me also

10. boggerless

hell'my friends and i will meet you to and have a bigger convoy. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif you with that? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

11. big83chevy4x4

you wnat to drive all the way over here and drive all the way back over there? ok if you want /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. boggerless

like i said , i don't now where it's at.i'll look at the map tonight. i figured i had till may to look. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

13. big83chevy4x4

its in mount morris, north of flint

14. big83chevy4x4

here is a map
    [​IMG]

15. boggerless

thats it big daddy /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

16. Jeff427

Jeff427 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i wound be able to make it for sunday, i have a race way up in mio /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Mio, eh? It's not that far up from here /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

17. roostr34

I would be willin to hook up w/ u guys and caravan down, anyone else trailerin their rig?

18. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    hell'my friends and i will meet you to and have a bigger convoy. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif you with that? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, don't forget suburbans in the convoy [​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

19. boggerless

sorry brother. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

20. boggerless

i might be, where are you coming from? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif