Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Michigan 24 San Diego State 21 Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by k5james, Sep 18, 2004.

1. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

Dang it, it was almost an exact replica of the Ohio State game last year. A game they should have and could have one. To any Michigan guys on here, hell of a game. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

HA HA /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif just kidding,i don't follow football. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Dang it, it was almost an exact replica of the Ohio State game last year. A game they should have and could have one. To any Michigan guys on here, hell of a game. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Are they junior college teams?????????

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

Freaking flordia lost to tennessee by a field goal. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif I can't stand losing to those guys. Here goes another year of the SEC beating the hell out each other.

5. k51989

k51989 Registered Member

i hate michigan.

im sooooo glad notre dame put the whooping on em

6. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

Ha ha, Bubba. The last time OU tangled with SDSU back in 1996 they got pasted 51-31 /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, you guys do have a 50% winning percentage against. I'm just curious though, would y'all want to come tangle with us now or 20 years ago?

8. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

I'd like to see them play against OU in the next few years but I don't think it will happen. SDSU has a young talented team. The coach has them on the verge of being a perenial Mountain West power and possibly top 25 team. If the Aztecs would have had Lynell Hamilton(Sophmore RB) Saturday at Michigan the game would have been in the bag. That guy is a straight up stud.