Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Michigan CK5ers

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by sapper, Aug 21, 2001.

1. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'm planning my famillys trip back for christmas ( i know its earlly but i havent been on leave in a year) and if all goes well we will be in the K5 so i wanted to know if anybody is around the Muskegon area. it would great to wheel somewhere or just meet some other CK5 members.

Cause Stone Cold said so !!

2. AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER Better to be lucky than good. Premium Member

I don't own a K5, but I do have a Blazer of the K1500 IFS variety. Do I count?[​IMG] Anyways, I grew up just south of Grand Rapids and will be living somewhere in the area, probably more southern though. We should try to go find some snow and mud to play in or something. I've got a few buddies who live up in that area.

1992 Blazer Sport, 350/4L60, Flowmaster, K&N, MSD stuff, 2" Rancho[​IMG], 285/75R16 AT's[​IMG]

3. roostr3269

roostr3269 1/2 ton status

i am about an hour north of grand rapids, and always looking for ppl to wheel with, i dont know of any other blazer/jimmy owners but i do have some friends who like to wheel, email me when your in the area, roostr31@hotmail.com p.s. i drive a '72 jimmy

live to wheel, wheel to live

4. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Sounds good. I think the familly has some cabins up by you somewhere.If the K5 goes i will be giving you that e-mail.

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradoK5.com/gallery/Pauls89K5>http://coloradoK5.com/gallery/Pauls89K5</a>

5. roostr3269

roostr3269 1/2 ton status

sounds good, hopefully it will still be driveable at that time, doing a lot of drivetrain swapping in the next month or so. but still get a hold of me, later roostr

live to wheel, wheel to live