Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Michigan/Indiana members?

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by beater_k20, May 11, 2004.

1. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

where do you guys wheel? i know there are several parks in the central to southern Indiana area. how about the norhtern part of the state, and southern Michigan?

2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

there's not many places is southern mighigan, but up near baldwin, cadillac, grayling (northern lower penn.) that are tons of logging trails /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

also theres always Silver Lake and The Mounds near Flint /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

TJ, i remember you mentioning the mounds when i was up there picking up the 79. might have to go check that out. not much for sand, so i dont think that Silver Lake is my cup of tea. i was in Big Rapids last weekend picking up a K30, there seemed to be alot of hilly land in the area that looked like it could possibly hide some fun trails! might have to look into some of the places you mentioned. there's not much local here either /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif although Tim's place, and the Badlands are only about 2 hours away.

4. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

ive never been to the mounds, but the pics ive seen looks fun. ive been up north alot so far with my bike, and i want to take my truck out there so bad, but if i get stuck im staying stuck (no one with me and no winch)

seems like there are some trails near big rapids, but i can't remember. i know in evart there are some good trails, big mud holes, sand hills, some rocks. you just need to know where to go /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif