Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Microsoft Office Dictation

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Resurrection_Joe, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I'm screwing around with the dictation feature in MS Word

Let's see if you can guess the songs I'm singing

They'll be pretty obvious, but some of them are funny

SONG 001

She was a fast machine she kept your motor claims she was the best damn woman that day of the same she had aside the size tail and we know lies not in meow with those American ties

SONG 002

Gonna fun of baby got older and tying him and get some afternoon of nine 16 and some again is such a great 09 cent is trying skyrockets of nine auto logon afternoon die

SONG 003

She’d can like a dog Sheehan razor blades away in the next end up in the shade tree a man of the U.N. the awakening of all of a lone waking up so relieved a year to eighteen new time with the policies on making mime plans for a bandage red eyes a known issue rise in its toll on this was wrong not sell state of the dead on CNN of got a big fat fluffy and loan that they would you mind all in case you haven’t a clue Nunn said that idea of allowing I wish you would take your radio the bed way you love and then ready to fall

SONG 004

Easing the need to introduce must sail, mantle will then sayings A battleground for unknown you stole many as one very and now is bound when G. zero scraps had his moments of down and Harry made to ensure that, and then wash his hands and Syria was very pleased to meet you will hold you guess Monday June but what’s possible and you lose the nature of my being tested the around and saying he is the one that cell was Tom Foley chain field is all in is a menace to us as the few screen varying I would think he’ll the generals mind when of this carried away east and the bloodiest day and please me 210 you guess my name off and what’s puzzling new is the nature of my game

THIS IS JUST ME CUSSING A LOT

She does you up and four as poorly make condoms their mother Fokker bomb as some other function, issue 04, master as they get drunk wrangling but pirate ship forth above bucking speech recognition program your mother is a bucking salon was born in a pile of should not a pirate ships I wish it but I run a clean there were a bunch of pirate standing around her when you were conceived because they were having a big circle jerker router picture mother is a journey of things like

2. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

Well #1 is AC/DC, but ya got me on the rest.

I don't really listen to the lyrics however.

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

That software still has a long way to go.

4. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

04 is the "devil" song,by the stones.

fock,dude, pass the spleef!

5. theperfectgarage

theperfectgarage 1/2 ton status

" Sympathy for the devil ":bow: