Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Microsoft spy satellite

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by Bob Hope, Feb 28, 2003.

1. Bob Hope

Bob Hope Registered Member

has anybody used the terra server to pick out some trails in their area for some wheelin'

http://terraserver.homeadvisor.msn.com/

i think it is kinda cool

2. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Was going to take quick look at map and was on it for over 3 hours. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifReally good map site.Thanks a lot. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifToo many old roads and trails there. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

4. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

I found a road on it in favorite wheelin area I didn't know was there.Went to find it today and found it.Four wheeler trail now and boy did I suprise them when they met me on it.Pretty good trail,trucks prob havene't been on it for many years and was a little tight in some spots.They showed me an old iron ore seperator site{what was left of it}from the civil war too.Really cool.Thanks a lot for the link. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif