Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Midnight Soap Opera Poll

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyHuny, Aug 8, 2003.

1. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Its around midnight and as you are laying in bed trying to sleep (or for the guys) snoring your head off, you hear some pounding out by your front door. Then you hear a slam, and cussing followed by a very loud truck with no exhaust and a damn cowbell tied to the bumper set off every car alarm in the complex as it speeds off. There are still voices next door but you mutter obscenities and go back to sleep. 5 Minutes later you hear the obnoxious truck again. You wait.... again pounding of the stairs and door shaking the whole place commenced by yelling from more then one female.. "Why don't you give HER a ride home", "Have I not done things for you, flowers, balloons etc.....". Now you realize that your neighbor who has at least 5 girlfriends has just been caught .
    <FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://coloradok5.com/forums/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1060374381ChevyHuny">

Do you....
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="1" /> A: Jump out of bed, run to the door and look through your peephole.
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="2" /> B: Hop out of bed giggling like a school girl, turn off all of your lights, grab a glass and hold it against the wall.
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="3" /> C: Turn off all the lights crawl on your belly on the floor like a commando until you get to the open window and peek out hoping to see a cat fight in the parking lot.
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="4" /> D: Yank open your door and tell the hoochies to shut the hell up or you will toss them down the stairs... Just because your neighbor can't be more sly about cheating doesn't mean you should lose sleep
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />E: A B and C Not only are you nosy but you have been dieing to see what would happen if those women finally figured it out.

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

simple D
    whenever this happens at my apartments i open the door with shotgun in hand and tell them one way or another its going to be quiet /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

It did irk me a bit. This is the second time a girl has come over wailing and carrying on. My downstairs neighbor works his butt off and hardly gets sleep as it is. If it happens again tonight I am going to say something. "Its either get in the parking lot and fight it out so that it is entertaining or shut the hell up."

I was E last night though. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    simple D
    whenever this happens at my apartments i open the door with shotgun in hand and tell them one way or another its going to be quiet /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Been there, done that, it really does work. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    simple D

[/ QUOTE ]Been there, done that, it really does work. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    yes it does /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

What if I don't have a shot gun? I think I have a steak knife someplace. Will a plunger work? [​IMG]

7. mudhog

a phone in hand saying if they don't shut the [I love Jeeps] up you are calling the police usually works also /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Shotgun works everytime... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. GORRILLA

GORRILLA 1/2 ton status

I read somewhere that the sound of a pump shotgun is the most recognized sound in the world.
    Chevyhuny, build a potatoe gun, they leave a heluva impression.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I read somewhere that the sound of a pump shotgun is the most recognized sound in the world.
    Chevyhuny, build a potatoe gun, they leave a heluva impression.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. And shotguns are cheap.......

When you hear a firearm being racked and it's directed at you, you know it's time to dance.