Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Midwest Folks: Come join me at the 4x4 Jamboree August 17-18!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 84_Chevy_K10, Aug 5, 2002.

1. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Hank's 4x4 Jamboree, Tri-County fairgrounds in Mendota, IL.

August 17-18

Truck pulls and dirt drags Saturday, first round back to backs. Back to back championship on Sunday. Mud bogs start at 12 noon on Sunday in 6 Classes.

It's the 15th aniversary so we're going to have a good time! Bring the family, I assure you that you'll have a blast.

If anyone shows, I'm in the beat-up K10 shortbox with a 6" suspension 3" body and 35" BFG Mud terrains on 15x10 chrome steelies. It's navy blue with silver 2 tone and has headers and straight pipes. Says "Built, Not Bought" in big letters in the windshield.

If anyone's going to come, I'd like to hear from you, drop me an email or say hi to me at the Jamboree. I'd like to meet some more CK5 members there, I met one last year.

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

There are thousands of you--tons of you in this area. C'mon, you guys all got BAD ASS rigs!

Krazie87K5, Mr. I'm big-blocked, 1 tonned, locked & lifted, and I have Swampers, get your butt out and put that thing in the mud!

Others from this area, no excuses, bring it! I want to meet y'all.