Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Midwest's largest auto swap meet anyone goin?

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by muddermilitia, Jun 29, 2006.

1. muddermilitia

muddermilitia ThatTrazerGuy GMOTM Winner

The midwest's largest auto swap meet is this July 7,8,9 in Iola Wisconsin.
    The swap meet is Huge!! there is also a car corral with a lot of cars/trucks for sale. My dad has been going there since before I was born and I have been there the last eight years. You can find parts for just about anything. Im gonna keep my eyes open for a dana 60 front axle and I am going to try and get new vehicle for daily driver, a 73-91 chevy truck of course!! There has been one guy there the last few years selling some off-road stuff. I know one year he had a set of rockwells for sale and an aluminum big-block. and he always has a bunch of Michelin military tires for sale(various sizes) Just wondering if any of you guys are gonna be there, My dad is going to have a swap space.

2. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Sounds like a good time.

3. muddermilitia

muddermilitia ThatTrazerGuy GMOTM Winner

yea, got back yesterday. I bought two fenders and two doors for 81-87 chevy for 75$, a 203 T-case for a future doubler project for $50 and some new tow straps. ill put up some pics tonight