Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

might be looking to sell some things in the spring.

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by yunit, Nov 25, 2004.

1. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

I will be looking to build a streetable trail truck in the spring and will probably not be using these items on the new truck.

The following items will be a package deal and I will not break them up.

-TH400, forward manual valve body with engine braking, built by Level 10 transmissions for monster truck use, truck can be upside down and still pull fluid, has a chrysler filter than fills up the whole pan to do so. I will also throw in the torque converter as well, custom built 1600 stall from Level 10.
    -203/205 combo using an ORD Doubler with a 2" up clock.
    -I will also include the crossmember I built for this setup with the bushings. You will not find a more stout crossmember anywhere. Picture of crossmember
    -This is a standard twin stick with the ORD shifters, planned on tripple sticking it, but never got around to it.

This setup has about 15 miles on it and one trail use.

Everything for $2500

- ArtCarr forward gate shifter for TH400 $175

I will not pull these items until at least March, truck is currently wrapped up for the winter. Start saving your money now and this setup could be yours come spring. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif