Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Might buy a 84 K5 with a 454....worth $1600?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by midwest wheeler, Mar 20, 2003.

1. midwest wheeler

midwest wheeler Registered Member

It is a 454/350/208?(I think). No rust on front clip/fenderwells. One rocker has a 3 inch rust hole, behind both doors are rusted through and rear quarters have some rust but not bad, especially for this area. Interior and floor is in pretty good shape. Decent 33 inch tires. Nothing special except it is a big block. Runs and drives good, almost no rattles or squeaks. 4wd works, does leak a little oil, glass all good except winshield. Don't know what axles/ratios it has.

Thank you for any help/opinions/ideas /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Around here anything with 4wd and runs is worth at least $1000. Sounds good to me

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    It is a 454/350/208?(I think). No rust on front clip/fenderwells. One rocker has a 3 inch rust hole, behind both doors are rusted through and rear quarters have some rust but not bad, especially for this area. Interior and floor is in pretty good shape. Decent 33 inch tires. Nothing special except it is a big block. Runs and drives good, almost no rattles or squeaks. 4wd works, does leak a little oil, glass all good except winshield. Don't know what axles/ratios it has.

Thank you for any help/opinions/ideas /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I would say it's worth it. I grew up in Omaha, so I know what you mean when you say not bad rust for the area. Plus a 454 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'd buy if I had the money.