Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Might go kiss some ass tomorrow... HELP

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

So after I went to Kinkos and made copies of my GED for college apps, I cruised over to the hotel I usta work at to say hey what's up... Ended up chatting for a while and everyone wants me to come back and I want to go back... I see the manager is hiring for all kinds of positions, including the one I ustahave, so I might go kiss her ass a little and beg for my job back... anyone have experience with this??? Maybe I can get on my knees... buy lunch... remind her that she's the best boss in the world (it's true too /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif)...??? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Maybe I can get on my knees

[/ QUOTE ]

Your boss is female then? ...nah, I won't even go there.

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Wear lots of chapstick... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

pucker up!!

remember, unless you are the chef..don't toss the salad. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Maybe if you did'nt burn any bridge's when you left, you might have a chance. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Maybe if you did'nt burn any bridge's when you left, you might have a chance. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hrmm... the boss is one of those unpredictable types... if I get her in the right mood I could be like "I'm sorry I did it it'll never happen again blah blah blah" and she'll take it... But if she's having a bad day and is in a shitty mood she might just tell me to get out of her hotel and never come back /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Maybe I'll talk to the desk folks before I talk to the boss and see what mood she's in... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

It would be a good idea to "test the water's" beforehand. Otherwise, you may get a job on say, garbage detail? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

garbage detail... hey, it's a job and it's not at McDonald's /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

At the moment I'm not really being picky, other than no food service or warehouse work... Just need something to do with my time so I don't bling up my X again, and a paycheck... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif