Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Might have to fly to Pheonix

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, May 2, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

My aunt had a heart attack last night. They had to shock her twice. May have to fly down later this evening or tomorrow morning. Waiting on more news to decide if we're going or not.

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

damn, thats sad man, /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif how close have you been with her ? i hope for only the best, good luck

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Good luck, Paul...hope all turns out well.

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Just talked to my uncle on the phone (Yes, he's still a fawkin jerk). Now they're not sure it way a heart attack. They shocked her to slow her heart down, I guess her heart was beatting 200 beats per min. But anyways, she's sitting up eating lunch, so I don't think it was to bad. Might drive down in a few days. She's my mom's sister and mom doesn't want to go alone.

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

If you do go down, good luck and I hope she feels better

6. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear about your aunt, if you do come down here feel free to PM me and I'll give you my cell number in case you need anything. I also live about 20 minutes from the airport. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Hope it goes well (between you and the family I mean) if you have to go down there, sorry to hear about your aunt's condition. I hope she gets well, too.

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Probley be driving sence it don't look as serious now. Be a good test drive for the 98 Riviera we're planning on buying tomorrow.

9. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

If you can make it to Grand Junction, CO the first day, its only a 10 hr drive the next /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Is it a supercharged Riv?

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    If you can make it to Grand Junction, CO the first day, its only a 10 hr drive the next /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Is it a supercharged Riv?

[/ QUOTE ] I figure I'll make it past Grand Junction. It's onlt a 20 hour drive from here to Pheonix at 75mph, I usely run 5mph or more over the posted limit, (How many of you can say you don't) I'm usely good for atleast 15+ hours at a shot. Yeah, the Riviera is supercharged. Atleast we'll be riding in style on a long road-trip.

11. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Been busy all weekend. Didn't see this. I hope all will be well for your family. I second Jeff and if you are in town and need something give me a ring. PM sent.