Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Might not be the right place, but pleae read

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by eshorvath, Oct 7, 2004.

1. eshorvath

eshorvath 1/2 ton status

About a month ago, my 2 1/2 year old son, Stephen was killed, due to my ex and her boy-friend.

http://www.mailtribune.com/archive/2004/0911/local/stories/06local.htm
    (Sorry, I put the wrong link iin before

It has been over a month, and Jackson Couny Oregon has still not charged them.
    Would you please pass this on to anyone you know?
    Eddie
    Chiloquin, Oregon

2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Sorry for your loss but what are we supposed to be passing on? Are you selling the truck or is it info about the situation? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

This is very sad and disturbing . I cannot comprehend how you must feel . May god go with you .

I cannot tell you how much I would like to torture what sounds like an old piece of #$$%%^^% . I can just imagine the kind of crowd he runs with . /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Horrible. Just horrible.

Hang in there and be as patient as you can considering the circumstances. My guess is the reason the police dept may be moving slowly is because they're researching the previous death. Have faith in the system and give them a little time, I know you'd rather have them take an extra month or so and nail the ex and boyfriend than slip through a crack.

5. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

It looks tragic and I'm very sorry to hear that, but IMO that is not a criminal act. She lost her own son too. Putting someone in jail for the accidental death of their son isn't going to benefit anyone, nor will it bring the child back to life.

You may habor hatred for your ex for what she has done, but she is still a mother that has to deal with the death of her child for the rest of her life. Doubtful jail time is even necessary in this instance.

6. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear about your loss Eddie. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Tim , I don't think you got the context of the article . 25 year old mom , 52 year old boyfriend , child asking for help told to stay outside . Sounds like the mom was into the a bad dude , perhaps a tweeking biker type loser ( NOT ssying all bikers are bad ) . Sounds like the boyfriend was the one to say stay outside . He needs to go down for this . It isn't right /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

In AZ we have lots of swimming pool drownings , and in many the people NOT watching the children are held accountable . You don't just leave a 2 year old unattended . Not accidental in my opinion , entirely avoidable if the children were supervised .

I say fry the offending parties /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. scrappyk5

scrappyk5 1/2 ton status

man , i feel soo bad for your children. the poor child . i feel such anger when a child is not taken care of and things like this happen. my god be with your children and also be there to give you strength. i am soo sorry for your loss.
    your ex and her grandfather , oops i mean boyfriend , will get theirs sooner or later.

one question , why is your son in a foster home and not with you ?

9. rubbinz raczn

rubbinz raczn 1/2 ton status

sorry for your loss!

10. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

You obviously dont have kids. While its not murder, it very much is negligence leading to the death which may be manslaughter.

Sorry for your loss. Id kill the bitch and her boyfriend.

11. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Id kill the bitch and her boyfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]

And that certainly wouldn't be a criminal act at all. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I'd personally just let her live with the fact that her own child is dead as a result of her own negligence.

12. ugly

ugly 1/2 ton status

my condolences for your loss!

I would not be able to control my rage in this circumstance...may god give you strength. my prayers are with all of the kids of the world.

13. eshorvath

eshorvath 1/2 ton status

They were finally charged with Manslaughter 1 and 2...facing 33 years in prison.

14. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I've been having a very bad day today at work. Not getting into details. Then I come home for lunch right now to read this. My toes curled and my fists got tighter. This is 100% pure bull****. My eyes are welling up at this moment. :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

What price of life for someone like your ex and her POS boyfriend to ignore children? I hope they rot in prison and don't get any probation at all. Any chance they get out, you let me know and I will take care of them ****ers. Children are waaaaaay too innocent and harmless to deserve anything like that.

Its even worse when two children have to pass in less than 6 months. God! Some people just don't get it. :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

15. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

when is the court date? let us know what happens

16. MTMike

MTMike 1/2 ton status

I wasn't around at the time you posted this orginally, so first off, I'm terribly sorry to hear of your loss.

Second - I'm know this has been beaten into the ground around but Tim (84_chevy_k10) is quite simply an ignorant, arrogant asshat :mad:

Finally, I'm glad to hear that they're charged and justice will likely prevail.

Good luck and God bless.

Mike

17. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

There might acutally be a big man upstairs....

You would have thought the mother would have held onto the life of her other kids after loosing one just eariler that year.

18. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

I didn't see this first time around. I'm so sorry for your loss. I am glad however to hear they're getting what they deserve.

btw Timmay is a turd, glad he's gone.

19. eshorvath

eshorvath 1/2 ton status

Trial December 13th. If convicted, they face a manditory sentence of 33 years.

20. Eric M.

Eric M. 1/2 ton status

Accidental? You gotta be kidding. Don't ever have children with that attitude.

Eric M.