Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Might sell my custom bumper

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by babyburb, Mar 30, 2007.

1. babyburb

babyburb 1/2 ton status

I am thinking about selling my front bumper that I am currently building. Reason being I will be doing a body swap pretty quick and going to move the winch behind the grill. I would use my current set up but it is already bent at the angles and welded up so I figured it would be eisier to just start over. This winch/ bumper has already pulled out 7 vehicles, pulled down several really big trees, and uprooted a 1 ton truck from being buried in the ground after 40 years. It is Heavy and stout. I also have put a 16 ft loaded trailer and used it to pull a big feeder hopper onto the trailer and moved it around my place.

I am willing to sell it different ways and would be up to the seller what he would want to do.
    1. $200 take it as is and you finish it like you want it.
    2. $225 filling in the side triangle void with expanded metal
    3. $250 filling in the side triangle void with 1/4 in diamond plate

I would also cut and add a 6in fender wrap on both corners for an exra $25. If not I can cut them off even with the truck and cap the end for free. I plan on cutting the winch plate down even with the frame brackets and rounding the corners off. I also plan on capping the cutout for the roller fairlead as well. The two inch recievers have hitch pins drilled vertically and the ends were wrapped with a 1 in strap.

I really would perfer not to sand and paint but I could have them sand blasted and painted flat black for another $50

No shipping! I could meet North of Dallas Ft WOrth. Denton or SHerman also.

bumper 2.jpg

bumper 3.jpg

bumper 4.jpg

2. m1ndless

m1ndless Banned

Is the winch included?

3. babyburb

babyburb 1/2 ton status

I knew that question was going to be asked when I posted and should have included, but no, winch stays with me.