Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mike controls for CB

Discussion in 'Communication (CB | GPS | HAM)' started by justwhatido, Jun 5, 2004.

1. justwhatido

justwhatido 1/2 ton status

I want a cb with all controls n the Micophone. Who makes em?' How to get one cheap? /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

2. lason

lason 1/2 ton status

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I want a cb with all controls n the Micophone. Who makes em?' How to get one cheap? /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

[/ QUOTE ] The ones with all the contoles in the mic don't work very well in my honest opinion. I really recomend contacting Bigfoot radio repair for a used radio. Lew is a good guy to deal with.

4. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

i got one of the cobra 75's, its got ok power stock, its not a 25 or a 29 by any means, but a small linear works wonders, just dont tell the fcc...

5. lason

lason 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i got one of the cobra 75's, its got ok power stock, its not a 25 or a 29 by any means, but a small linear works wonders, just dont tell the fcc...

[/ QUOTE ]

That what I was thinking too. I want to put a cb in my K5 but I havent ever messed with one and I dont want something bolted to the bottom of my dash that could attract thieves so I was looking at the cobra's. Anyway I just heard they are heavy and they arent very powerful so I didnt get it but later thought that maybe a linear would help the power problem. Once again I dont know diddily about cb's so I just nicked the whole idea.