Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mikey Jackson

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cricket, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Allright.

This guy looks bad. Like a bleached mummy with a wig. What in the name of all that is holy did he do to his face?

Freaky, real freaky.

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

hes just a demonstration of people going crazy with the idea of changing their faces. I tattoo myself, hes has some messed up feeling his face is all wrong. If everyone had the money he did there would be a lot more people that looked like that.

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Changing ones self is a sure sign of low self esteem and or mental problems. Or just plain focking stupid!!!!

4. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

5. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

Fixed it for you. :p:

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I really don;t think he's a child molester. He's exactly what he says he is. If he wanted to do something like that, he could go to some third world place and BUY a kid, and get away with it easily. He's not going to molest some 13 year old CANCER PATIENT!

I like his idealism, but it's hard to convince most people of it

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

he has mental issues, as do I. I've got low self esteem and am not 100% normal by many standards, but every time I get a tattoo I feel better about myself. I guess he experienced the samething with surgery till now he is what he is.

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

This is not the first time he's been accused of child molestation. Did he do it ??? I don't know. I think he did, but that's just my opinion based on the fact that this is not the first time he's been accused of it.

9. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I don't think he is actually a child molester. I however do think his fixation with childhood and children is unhealthy. Sharing your bed with children other than your own isn't right. Think about what those kids are gonna feel is ok when they grow up?

10. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

Hmmmm..... let's see.... why would anybody accuse him AGAIN?

Well.... let's remember how the last one went.... Kid & parents say he molested kid, Jackson writes them a multi-million dollar check to make them go away.... more or less, that is.

Now, why would somebody do this again I wonder?

I agree with RJ. He's huge in other countries. I'm sure there's families that would give the guy their first born just to have him eat dinner with them. He doesn't need to go around risking getting caught for it here when he could just do a day trip to a third-world country and buy all the little sex-slaves he wants, and do it legally.

He's still a very disturbing guy, though. No doubt about that.

11. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

I agree with you. This is some weird attempt of regaining his lost childhood, albeit a very strange way of doing it.

As for looking freakish, yes he does, but not to Stevie Wonder.

12. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I'd like to meet the guy, discuss the nature of innocense

13. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

his face went from a black guy to a door stop.what do you do with someone like him???

14. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Just something to think about for you all with kids ( I have 2). If someone molested your son/daughter would you take money to let them off the hook? Or would you do everything in your power to see them rot in prison?

If it were one of my children there is No amount of money I could be paid to let something like that go. If the child was really molested his parents are some sick Fockers!!!:mad:

15. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

heres another thought, Most of these kids I don't believe their parents are quite right. I know I'd never let children of mine spend a night at some guys house, famous or not. It often sounds like the families are compensated along the way(I've heard of kids parents getting new caddys and such). Now who basically whores their kid out(in even an emotional way) to a grown man?

16. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

well we dont, know we know he has a facenation with child hood and like to help people out and for kids to enjoy there child hood.

the first people might have just been the sartest one and thought of it first, the rest follow in suit.

of cours there going to try to make it go away with money every one will.

i read in the paper when spike lee sue some tv station over a show called spike or something. he got big money FAST. in that artical, they said hat if you when to the trouble to sue a maojor corperation they give you 50 000 just for the effort no matter how frivalis the suit.

if it has any marit then 200 000.

its they way the work turns espesaly doen there in yanky doodal dandy land, where there is more lawers then anyone elce and people will sue you for looking at them wrong!

17. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i would literaly scin the ****alive and chew out his juglars. AFTER i broke a broom off in his arse. plus anthing else i could think of.:mad: ANYONE that could do that to a child. my mind races for ways to hurt them.

18. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

Wasn't it the kid's therapist that reported this to the police?

19. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

The parents of this boy knowingly let him spend the night at Jackson's house, knowing that he (Jackson) has been accused of sexually abusing a child in the past? The parents should go to jail!

About a year ago I watched a special on TV where they interviewed Jackson and hung out with him for a day. According to several sources Jackson didn't have a fun childhood due to an overly abusive father who made him sing and dance continuously, and is now trying to "re-live" his childhood. His appearance is still freaky though.

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

What does M Jackson and K-Mart have in comman ??? ........................................................................................................................................ They both have little boys pants 1/2 off.