Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mile Marker poor customer service

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by justwhatido, May 14, 2005.

1. justwhatido

justwhatido 1/2 ton status

I have a Mile Marker winch. Good product. I just purchased the kit to change the NP203 from full time to part time. The transfer case change was a breeze. But the hubs that they sent were external mounting hubs. I needed internal mounting hubs. I contacted Truck Equpment and Supply, the distrubutor in Mobile that they recomended. They do not want to bother with exchanging the hubs and told me to contact Mile Marker. I contacted Mile Marker and was given the run around. It's like they just don't want to be bothered with something as bothersome as a customer.

Local shop "Steve's Offroad" volunteered to have me a set of Warn hubs Monday. They don't even sell Mile Marker, but he offered to sell em for me. THAT'S customer service. I really wanted to stay with a simgle brand, but I guess since Mile Marker doesn't want to be bothered, I'll have Warn hubs.

Fred

2. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I have a set of Mile Marker Premium hubs, and one of them was not disingauging completly. I had to bend back the tangs that the hub lever makes contact with, which where sticking out too far, back a little so it would completly disingauge.