Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

**MileMarker 12000lb Electric Winch Clearance Sale**

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by 4wheelcustoms, Feb 9, 2005.

1. 4wheelcustoms

4wheelcustoms 1/2 ton status

**MileMarker 12000lb Electric Winch Clearance Sale** $545.00 shipped

Clean us out, we have 8 MileMarker E12000 Electric Winches in stock and priced to move as we have another order on the way.

Your price while they last is $545.00 including shipping.
    Order online using this link or call 417-881-8747 to order by phone:
    http://www.cart32.com/cgi-bin/cart32.exe/4WheelCustoms-Additem?Item=Milemarker 12000ll Electric Winch with fairlead including shipping&Price=$545.00&Partno=76-50050C&Shipping=-1

This winch features: 3-stage planetary gear system for fast line speed, free-spooling, and a 2.5 HP motor. It also has an automatic load-holding brake and a 12ft handheld remote switch.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2005
  2. 4wheelcustoms

New price

Ok guys, I have lowered the price to the absolute lowest possible at $545.00 including shipping within the lower 48 states. The link in the first post has been reprogrammed to charge $545.00 shipped so feel free ot order online or by phone at 417-881-8747.

Thanks for your continued support!:thumb:

3. gone huntin

gone huntin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Any left at that price?

4. 4wheelcustoms

Sale is over but I will make you a deal.

The sale ended at the end of February. We are waiting on another order to arrive. It should be here any day. Contact me by PM if you would like a price on one of these winches. I can't do the $545 any longer but I will make you a good deal.

Thanks!

5. airbornesoldier327

airbornesoldier327 1/2 ton status

milemarker 12,000

I bought the same winch about 3 months ago and i have heard all kinds of bad stuff about them but when i installed mine, i couldnt wiat to get out on the trails and start using it. the first thing i did was winch my blazer completly off th eground, even brought a camera to take a picture of it, and wouldnt you know that th edarn batteries were dead, well need less to say is was rather difficult to start up after all the gas biuld up in the carb, but it never over heated or brole like i was told it would. well thats it for now, love the winch, and check on ebya they always have this winch on there for 499, but thats not including shipping.