Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Military Blazers and pick-ups

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by mlrtme315, Jul 24, 2004.

1. mlrtme315

mlrtme315 Registered Member

Any of y'all ever seen this site or bought anything off of it? Got a bunch of broke down vehicles, Looks like Ft. Campbell, KY is a graveyard.

http://www.govliquidation.com/list/c7587/lna/2.html

Just wondering.
    Mark

2. I have watched it. There is only one catch- you have to pick up what ever you win and you can only do it on certain days. Other than that I have been waiting for stuff a little closer. I am at Redstone, which all their selling is aerospace stuff. Go figure, since they make rockets here.

3. Kyburbn

Kyburbn Registered Member

Have the cash on hand and be on your best game, there are tons of people that buy from them. It's the fourwheeling craze these daze !! I thought I would pick up a Dana 60 axle from Ft. Knox, since I was there and the damn thing went to someone sight unseen for over a grand !!!

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

damn,thres alot of those vehicles that are really old with only 3 thou on the motors /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. mlrtme315

mlrtme315 Registered Member

Depends on the auction or timing. The last few running blazers ive seen on there in the "mid-atlantic" region have gone for under $3000. Most of the ones you have to load out go for around a G. Not bad if you can actually get the axels and possibly a tranny or something outta them. BTW, those military blazer/pick-ups have low mileage because they beat the crap outta them. We tried our best to ruin a few of them at each of my duty stations. Funny the Humvee we had in Korea was the only one we broke. O well, if I had a place to store one id buy it for the parts. But I doubt my apartment building would like me to park ANOTHER broken vehicle in their lot.

Mark