Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Military Move...FS:Tires, Wheels, Axle..etc

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by ironnut, Jul 20, 2006.

1. ironnut

ironnut Registered Member

Moving at the end of august to virgina and need to clear out some extra parts. All parts I will take offers for... that being said

-4 35x12.5x15 BFG MUD/KM mounted on 15" Black steel wheels. A little less than half tread, tires are siped, minor surface rust on rims from regular use. $250 for set of 4 or seperated $220 for tires and $60 for rims

-1 35x12.5x15 BFG Mud on chrome 6 lug rim. Good spare with little tread left $35

-12 bolt axle. Rebuilt 4 years ago with around 20,000 miles. 4.10, w/ Eaton LS, and newer drum brakes, ready to bolt in and go. $150

-12 bolt axle guard, was made by toyboxoffroad I think, its a cage type made of steel tubing. *sold*

-D44 6lug spindle, hub/rotor assembly and backing plate along with the bearings. Do not have the locking hubs. Make offer if you want the parts will sell cheap.

-np203 worked good but replaced with a np205, around 75-100,00 miles $20

-1 stock rear driveline 1350, with u-joints was on a regular cab short box with th350np20312bolt combo, worked with 4 inch lift. Sorry I don't know length. $20

All the parts are in Twisp, WA but I work in Seattle and can have the parts anywhere around the seattle area. This means I drive through Darrington, Alington, down I-5 Through Everett, into seattle area. Would prefer not to ship tires or axle but would be willing at buyers expense, buyer pays for all shipping. Local pickup/delivery prefered. I have pictures of tires on previous post just scroll down in this forum to see. Other pictures can be emailed or posted soon. Semper Fi

Last edited: Jul 27, 2006
  2. kontradictions

kontradictions 1/2 ton status

any pictures of the tires? Where are you located. I need some new 35's, but i dont want the tread to be to low...

3. ironnut

I made a post earlier on this forum with pictures of the tires, I think the post is on the second page. I don't know how to make a clicky link otherwise I would. I am located in Washington state.

4. ironnut