Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Military pickups and blazers Prices????????

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by uao85, Jul 10, 2004.

1. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

I was wondering how much a low mileage, complete, and running military blazer or 1 ton pu would go for ballpark? I was thinking somewhere around 2k for the military blazers and pb closer to 4 or 5k for the military 1 ton trucks. Any ideas, am I close or do you think I am way off base.

Remington

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I have no idea what they go for after they've been restored, but I've seen them go pretty cheap on the goverment auction websites.

3. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

I purchased my blazer in a sealed bid auction from a county for $1125. Found out the next closest bid was about $600.

It was a complete running truck the county had gotten free from the federal gov. 45,000 original miles.

The thing you have to watch is make sure to find out if it is complete or not.

4. ZZ4x4

ZZ4x4 1/2 ton status

I sold this complete ( even with jack, tools, and owners manual) running, Mil Pickup (M1028) with new tires and paint for $3200 on ebay. Maybe I'm an idiot.
    Jeff [​IMG]