Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Military ray gun

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by koldsimer, Jan 25, 2007.

1. koldsimer

koldsimer 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Anybody else hear about this? They have a "ray" gun that shoots a certain frequency that makes you feel hot. Not Paris Hilton hot, more like my hot cocoa is too damn hot! They were saying how useful it would be to be able to send people running from 500 yards away. Pretty bitchin'. Anyone know more about this?

2. wasted wages

wasted wages 3/4 ton status

You didn't think those North Korean test missles just fell out of the sky due to "malfunctions" now did you ????:D

3. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

I think it's more like a microwave-type weapon. Kind of like a radar on a ship. Fire a concentrated pulse in a given direction.

4. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

"Death Ray"....

That's not all I bet they are "testing"...the military has been fooling with Tesla coils for years, and some scientists say they can not only transmit AC voltage through the air with no wires,they can also use them to influence the weather--like make it snow in the desert!..or make people's brain waves erratic--make your enemy dumb,and easy to kill!..

Some other weird weapons I've read about are some that use vibrations to knock down buildings--they claim everything has a "resonant frequency",and if you bombard it with sound waves attuned to that frequency,that even concrete structures will crumble!..

I bet this is only scratching the surface,as far as "space age" weaponry..we will probably never know about it,just like the truth about UFO's..:crazy:

5. uberbeans

uberbeans 1/2 ton status

I saw pictures of said "ray-gun" being tested on a 747 mule. Designed for missle defense. Not really secret stuff.

6. koldsimer

koldsimer 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Now that I think about it, this ray gun looks a lot like the setup they had at the Raytheon headquarters just off highway 380. I wonder if that's what they have been testing for the past few years?:thinking: