Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Millermatic 210 specials?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Impex, Apr 23, 2004.

1. Impex

Impex 1/2 ton status

i remember a couple years ago Miller welders had a speical if you bought a millermatic 210 it came with the free spool gun. does anyone know if they are going to have a deal like this again? ive been saving for along time for a welder (decided to get the 210 over the 175) i was told to always buy the biggest you can afford so i figured i better save for a little bit longer and get the bigger welder...anyway just curious if anyone knows of an inside scoop if something like this is coming up within next month or so cause ill wait!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

I didnt see the 210 on their site but this company is the best deal in the US... try calling them.. they are easy to deal with..
    cam
    http://www.weldingsupply.com

3. motofool

motofool 1/2 ton status

i got my miller tig off ebay for 600 cheaper then any store it was new in box he was selling all kidns and it just a guy selling welders on ebay might wnana check it out..

4. SCJimmy

SCJimmy 1/2 ton status

I recently bought a 210 locally, along with a 375 plasma cutter and accessories.

I printed out the lowest Ebay offers I could find for all the stuff I wanted, and then went to our local welding supply.

The counter man laughed, and the manager said he couldn't even consider the prices I had. I showed him all of the info I had, and explained that the items included free shipping, and charged no sales tax. I showed him I had money in hand (cash), and was ready to buy. He said 'no way', so I told him all I needed was a tank of gas and a roll of .035 wire. He brought them up, and was going to let me pay for them. Then he decided to deal.

I ended up getting the 210, 375 plasma, an Elite auto helmet, 33lb spool of .035, 150 cf tank of mix gas, Seldstrom cutting/grinding shield, gloves, spare tips, spare plasma nozzles and electrodes for $2650 in the truck, out the door!!!

[​IMG]

Thanks to CK5'er "Keith", who gave me the idea to try this.

I saved $$$ on everything, and picked it all up locally. The prices I recieved at purchase stand for the gas and renewables.
    (I bought the tank too, not a rental)

Sears has a deal on the 30 gallon air compressor in the picture too. $279, and it includes a complete accessory kit and heavy duty 50' air hose.

Worth a try in my opinion. All they can say is no. BTW, make sure you go at the end of the month. They will be more willing to deal to make numbers then.

If they won't deal with ya, you can still go the Ebay/internet route.

Byron

5. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    I didnt see the 210 on their site but this company is the best deal in the US... try calling them.. they are easy to deal with..
    cam
    http://www.weldingsupply.com

[/ QUOTE ]

I just checked www.cyberweld.com and they are not only cheaper (by $30) on the 175 they include shipping. Weldingsupplys site seemed to indicate shipping charges still needed to be added (probably another $40).