Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Milwaukee

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Tybee, Sep 24, 2003.

1. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

I have to go to Milwaukee next week for work and have never been there before. Is there any good night life there?

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

There's a bus station with those little chairs that have TV's on them... I think someone got shot in there not too long ago... And all the chairs with TV's had sleeping fat kids in em /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifThanks, but ill have a hotel.

4. rugger03

rugger03 1/2 ton status

sure. But it depends what your into, and how old you are.

5. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

For the last time, nobody wants to help you find your lost puppy! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

6. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Jeffrey Dahmer is'nt around anymore, you should be safe? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    For the last time, nobody wants to help you find your lost puppy! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Oh yea im 30.

8. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

they make some of the best power tools out there, them and dewalt... oh wait wrong miluakee /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

9. rugger03

rugger03 1/2 ton status

Actually they do make Milwaukee power tools there. FYI dewalt+=lack and decker with a yellow case.

10. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

Thanks for all your helpful responses. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. rugger03

rugger03 1/2 ton status

-Two places to were all the night life is, Walkers point and water street. Both areas have a ton of bars all next to each other. I would go for water street myself, Any cabbie will know how to get you there.
    -I also have to recomend "Real Chili" on the Marquette Campus, 419 east Wells street.
    -The Pabst mansion Might still offer tours it is one street up (from real chili) on wisconsin Ave.
    -Miller brewing offers tours with tasting at the end.
    -If your tired and just want a good italian meal Buca's 1233 North Van Buren Street. Buca's is a traditional family style restaurant with great food, large portions and great prices.
    - For drinks after wards Bryants on 1579 South 9th Street. Bryants Is right out of a frank sinatra movie; Low lit, massive dark booths that make you feel tiny, scupltured veluor wall paper, and the best damn waitress you'll ever see. They specialize in big drinks with good alcohol, and fresh made fruit juices. They also make a mean ass rusty nail :-)

If you need more let me know, I believe when you go to a place you should sample there culture these are just a few. Also know a great german resturant but it's a little further out of town.

cheers, rugger