Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Minnesota Members?

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by botboy, Sep 7, 2005.

1. botboy

botboy 1/2 ton status

Saw there aren't any minnesota threads on the first page, so I felt the need to start one.

Who here is from MN? I live in Delano when I'm not attending school in Ames, IA (hopefully mankato for school next semester - automotive engineering technology). Delano MN, for those who have never visited this town that like to pretend it isn't hicksville, is about 30 minutes west of minneapolis.

2. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Home is in New Ulm for me if you know where that is. Heritagefest, Hermann, and drunken Germans.....great town. Anyways, I go to school in Brookings, SD at South Dakota State so I won't be living in MN again for another 9 months. I do have plenty of friends who go to Mankato though. If there's anything you'd like to know about the school or the campus let me know, I went full time PSEO there last year. If you do go to Mankato, make sure and check out the River Valley Off Roaders, I'm a member and it's a good group of guys.

3. Shanno

Shanno Registered Member

I'm in MN too, Circle Pines (15 minutes north of Minnneapolis). Bought a '72 Blazer from a friends neighbor, just been dumping money in it so far. Hope to find someplace close to home to get it all dirty.

4. 84blazerwhoopee

84blazerwhoopee Registered Member

I'm up in Anoka myself......and trying to find someone to teach me the ins and outs of an engine overhaul and off road set up...... :confused:

Randy

5. nstarry

nstarry 1/2 ton status

I am in st. cloud and always looking to wheel
    good to see some more I thought I was the only one on here