Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Misc Camaro stuff and free stuff

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by JDBlazer454, Feb 3, 2005.

1. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

For Sale....

Saginaw trans, bellhousing, shifter, all clutch assembly, pedals, and linkage. It is out of that 79 Camaro I recently acquired and after long thought I honestly don't think I am going to use it. $300 obo but I am flexible on my price.

14" rally wheels matching set of 4, all the little bezels are there as are the center caps but will need new beauty rings and tires...$100 obo.
    [​IMG]

pair of straight doors from my 70 with glass (very scratched), bullet mirrors, and good door guts, they roll up and down nicely but need new fuzzies and felts...$75 obo

Dynomax 74" sidepipes, never hooked up to exhaust but installed under my 70 once...$150 obo

Set of springs for a 73-87 Chevy, supposed to be 4" lift but looks to be more like 2.5", comes with overloads, shocks, and 4" blocks. The springs will need the perch bushings....$50 obo

Free....

Free to those who want to pull it off the same 79 Camaro here is what is left...good black cloth back seat, ratty front bucket seats from unknown car, trunk lid, hood (not perfect has some small indents but has some neat gold ghost deck stripes), radiator, all the suspension, & misc parts. Pics available on request. I will not get rid of the car as a whole it has a no title issue. First come first serve on the items...can't beat free.

**Claimed**Chevy truck doors and fenders, given to me with the Pumpkin figure I will pass them along to whomever may need them.

All items are a pickup only deal (I might be able to meet part way) no shipping.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2005
  2. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

If the fenders and doors aren't too beat up/rusted, I'll take them. Need to make 1/2 doors and cut some fenders for the front. I want to cut them and roll the lips. Much easier to do OFF the rig.:)

3. JDBlazer454

They are yours :D The doors are the ones from T-roys brown p/u and I think the fenders came from Muddytazz.

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Nope, the fenders came from a central oregon scrap yard where I found them and saved a few parts from being scrapped, traded them to Jeff (muddytazz), later traded back to me, then traded to Jason (COCHEV), and of course sent to you as part of the deal on the pumpkin truck... :grin:

5. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Put me in line for the lift stuff. Probably were 4" front springs that are just old and sagging maybe?

6. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

my uncle mignt want the saginaw trannie. i sent him an email, i'll keep you posted.

jason

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

coolio...I'll swing by this weekend and pick them up. Thanks!:cool1::cool1:

8. JDBlazer454

Great thanks everyone :grin: That free's up a bunch of space for me. Keep me posted about the Saginaw I have had no other interest shown.

Shane I will shoot you a PM and our address and times.

9. JDBlazer454