Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Misc...NON-4x4-stuff for sale for P.N.W. folks

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by uglychevyZZ4, Jan 5, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Ok, before we put this in the local Buy N Sell does anyone here need a really nice computer desk? we have a NICE one with the slide out keyboard drawer, and will sell to a friend cheaper /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif the dimensions are
    48 wide
    30 deep
    and 30 tall. let us know, for a fellow member we'll take like 30.00 or o.b.o.
    also, anyone looking for or into China? we have a nice set and dont want it, nice expensive popular set.
    "Four Crown China" is the rating and its "Barclay" from Japan. very nice with 18K trim. asking ???? make offer.

2. uglychevyZZ4

Desk is GONE. Leadfoot067 got it, and the rest of his pile /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif someone buy thier wife the china /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and my welder too /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Welder??? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif I haven't been around for awhile....watcha got???

4. uglychevyZZ4

i guess you missed the " welder for sale " post above this one /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif