Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Misc. Parts - 208/driveline/hitch/etc

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by btolenti, Apr 26, 2006.

1. btolenti

btolenti 1/2 ton status

NP208 - just came off my 86 K-5, good condition, needs cleaning. Was working great, just swapped out for a 241 with SYE.

Driveline - 31-1/4" from u-joint to u-joint. Stock NP208 slip yoke on one end, full 1350 yoke on other end. U-joints have about 500 miles on them.

4" tapered lift blocks - These are from a Tuff Country 4" lift kit (for the rear, of course). I used them for about a year, but removed them when I installed a shackle flip $15 obo

Front sway bar. Just removed it for some extra flex. In good condition. Has newer energy suspension bushings, have about 800 miles on them (1 years use) $25 obo

31 gallon fuel tank - Just removed this to install a 31 gallon EFI tank. This one has no sumps and would be for a carburated K-5. Still has a working sending unit too. $40 obo Still has gas in it!

1227747 ECM with ACSK prom. $40obo

Charcoal canister from 90 camaro 305TBI. Should work on most that require canister with purge valve. $30obo

87 TBI distributor. Good condition. Never ran it, though. Came with a complete TBI setup but I was able to use my existing unit. $30obo