Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Misc parts

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by DesertDueler, Jan 31, 2003.

1. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

Since I no longer have I job I decided to clean out the garage. I found this items. If anyone is interested let me know. I am in Phoenix, AZ.
    1. solex carb setup (carb, air cleaner, and manifolds)for a 1600 dp VW $100 obo *sold*
    2. 68 camaro bumper. fair shape. straight, but needs rechromed for a show car $50 obo
    3. 350 longblock. 86 and up style 1 piece rear main seal. low milage, stock cam. New oil pump, all new gaskets and seals, your choice of FI or carb heads. bolt on your intake and go. $500 obo *Sold*
    4. I have other little things around here for 4x4s, post or PM what you are looking for.

Dan /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

2. DesertDueler

Motor sold. Thanks

3. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Got any good stuff that would fit my 79 TA? I know you are a Pontiac guy, too!

4. DesertDueler

I will look and see.

Dan

5. DesertDueler

Nothing for a 79, sorry.

Dan

6. trouble1

trouble1 1/2 ton status

ummm...I might be mistaken, but I believe theres a for sale area....oh yea, thats for members....you really ought to consider becoming one and quit trying to cheat people... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Dude, chill out. He has been here for a lot longer than you have. I know I'm not orange either, but I can't afford spending $25 on a membership.

8. highwaydevil

highwaydevil 1/2 ton status

So, just because he hasn't hacked up $25 means he's trying to cheat people? What a great mindframe to have... Maybe he doesn't come here often enough to think it's worth the money?

9. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

This site cant afford to go under because it is not fully funded either. If you dont like the simple rules find someone else to mooch off of. This site costs a lot of money to run for every one here to enjoy for free. A simple rule of advertisers paying a fee then both this site and the seller can benifit and it can stay free to those that cant afford the $25.

10. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Re: Misc parts *DELETED*

Post deleted by chevyracing

11. DesertDueler

The only reason I posted this in here, is because it is for "other rides". I dont think a first gen Camaro bumper, or a VW carb will fit on a k5. I also have been on this site when we only had 4,000 members at most. Now its up to 12,000. I have given alot of people advise that would have cost them alot of money taking it to a shop. I am a ASE master cert tech, but if thats the way I am treated around here, then thats just another reason not to join. All the other sites I belong do not charge, and most of the sites are alot smaller, so things get answered, and there isnt alot of BS postings like there are on here.

12. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Re: Misc parts *DELETED*

Post deleted by chevyracing

13. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I agree with you dan. I would join if I had the money, but this stuff is really getting old with the paying vs nonpaying. I considered not coming back here the other day because I got so sick of it. I might become a paying member, but only when this whining stops. I'm all for supporting Steve, but some people just take it to far.