Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Misc. stuff

Discussion in 'Free | Trade | Misc.' started by dyeager535, Nov 16, 2005.

1. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

Speedometer adapters: used to calibrate the speedometer as opposed to changing the gears in the transmission/transfercase. Both of these are Stewart Warner pieces, one I was using on my truck. Both turn, both are filthy. Since they both turn, I believe both work. I know the one off my truck does! Ratios are 1.30 and 1.2878. $2 each.

SBC exhaust manifolds. I believe both are TBI, but one pair could be Vortec. Both have drivers side O2 (or EGR?) bungs. One pair has the tin piece on passenger side for heat riser (thermac) the other does not. Both are not cracked and in very good shape, just surface rust, no pitting. Went headers, won't be going back. $20/pair. Prefer not to ship but will if you pay for it.

Factory tinted sliders for K5. Good shape. Won't ship, sorry. $50 for both.

700 to 241 adapter. I know very little about these, will it fit a 350/208 combo? I don't know. Have pictures if you want them. $25.

12 14x1.5MM lug nuts. Chrome, "closed end" off of the 14SF I just put in my truck. Very good shape, not rusty, nothing peeling off. Appear to be high quality pieces. Free, pay shipping maybe though?

2 1980's two spoke wheels. GMC horn cap below fits these. $5 each or pair.
    10 bolt diff covers. $5

Header collector with O2 bung. Hedman part number 21106. New in package. $10

NEA EX-55 (Fel-Pro 9672) exhaust flange gasket. Flat 3 hole gasket for things like heat riser to manifold, perhaps header collector too?

Speedo cable that was in my "1986" K5. One piece, 1.3 ratio adapter included. Worked fine when pulled, went electric speedo. $10

Tan front seat belts for K5. $30. Would trade tan set for blue probably.

One gray front belt, drivers side, $10.

(stainless?) AIR manifold with hose and working check valve $5

"GMC" horn button for two spoke steering wheels, such as what would be in a 1983 truck. SMALL cracks at bottom edge, slightly scratched, but still bright. Looks good, but not perfect, will give good service for a long time. $2 Have same button "emblem" but Chevy, in "perfect but used" condition. Maybe that means "very good"? Same price.

NOS Silverado 20 Fender Emblems, '81-up or so. Quantity 2. GM PN 14051852. $10/each + shipping cost.

1980's Astro TBI throttle cable. Approximately 5.5ft long, stock hole in carb/TBI end for stud/clip connection. Will fit truck pedal/firewall, and connect to a carb, TBI, etc. For custom applications? $10

Stock SBC oil pan. 4 qt pan. DS dipstick, with fill plug. Cleaned, painted with semi-flat black POR-15. Good shape. $15

1 31 gallon tank. Good shape (no dents or major exterior corrosion) no leaks. TBI tank, has broken interior baffle, can be removed easily. No interior rust. No sender. Free come get.

10 spline 465 in pieces, complete, (MAYBE missing a couple of the loose roller bearings) $20. Not going to ship that though.

Stock clutch fan laying around too. Worked fine, went with electric. It's 7 blade. Sitting vertical to make sure it stays good! $10.

10/12 bolt yoke. Allows you to run 12 bolt size u-joint on a 10 bolt axle...that means no adapter u-joint for older driveshaft, with newer axle.

Misc. wiring harnesses...

1981-?? Truck AC harness. (Only one cut wire, Large Rd., fusible link lead?? Will research upon request) $5+shipping.

Power Door Lock (?either that or its for power windows) wiring harness, one side only. Or/Blk/Lt Blue wires. $5+ shipping.

Early style (approx. '84 and older) non-weather pack K5 tailgate wiring harness, cab side...(plastic blade fuse only) includes power feeds, switch wiring, ends at connectors just through firewall. $10+ shipping.

Early style wiring harness for INSIDE the tailgate. $10

Underbody harness for above, minus plugs on one end. $5+ shipping

Diesel warn light harness?? Power feed, blk and Gray wires, 2 bulbs, one two prong weatherpack connector. Yours for shipping cost.

Truck fuse panel, '81 up(?) two cut wires, nothing major. Fuse panel labeling in VG shape, column mounted ign. switch included. $50+ shipping

1988+ headlight harness, single headlight as far as I can tell.

Anything I haven't explained enough, or where year variation is important (such as fuse panel) please PM me and I'll do my best to figure it out for you. Can take pictures as well.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2006
  2. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

The grey front seat belt driver side. We are talking about the shoulder lap style right? If so I will take it. Thanks

3. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

if its the floor mounted piece, im interested in it. please let me know either way. thanks. :bow: :bow: :bow:

4. dyeager535

5. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Hey Dorian, if you have a minute could you tell me a bit more about the speedo adapters. Do they mount inline on the trans/tcase end or by the speedo. Are they universal, ie. do they fit any chevy cable or is it year specific. What difference does the ratio make if they are adjustable? I'm interested in those.

6. dyeager535

If someone else that knows more wants to chime in fopr tech advice, feel free :)

These DO go on the tranny/t-case end. I *believe* these are universal for Chev. The t-case I was using was a 1974-ish, I used my 1986 speedometer cable on the adapter no problem.

I would assume based on the ratios I posted, these would "overdrive" the speedometer cable. Of course, how much depends on the drive/driven gears in place now.

7. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

I'll take one or both of the speedometer adapters depending on what is still available. Shipping would be to 74019.

I can paypal as soon as I have a total.

Thanks