Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Misc Used Tires & wheels for sale

Discussion in 'Tires | Wheels' started by NOT4SHW, Dec 3, 2006.

1. NOT4SHW

NOT4SHW Guest

I have several sets of tires and wheels for sale all available in Gulfport, MS at Performance Off Road see the list below:

(4) 15/39.5-15LT Boggers - Tread depth is great but do to the extensive trail use the rocks have chewed the side lugs up pretty good. $650 obo

(4) 15/39.5-15LT Boggers on 15x10 Steel wagon wheels 8on6.5 bolt pattern - These have 99% tread on 2 and 98% on the other 2 they guy did a burnout and the edges of the tread are worn ever so slightly $1600 obo

(4) 37x12.5R17LT Goodyear MTR's - 85%-90% Tread $750 obo

(4) American Racing Atlas wheels 17x10, 8on6.5 - Good shape need polishing
    $325 obo

Wheels and tires are availible seperate as well or I'll put the MTR's with the Atlas wheels and make you a deal as well.

Pics are available for everything but please be patient my computer is down at the shop so it might take a day or two to get them to you.

I have new tires and wheels instock as well along with a good selection of other parts. I'm willing to ship anywhere in the US so if you need something let me know and I'll do my best to get you a good price and get it to you fast.